Saturday, May 21, 2016

OPI $6 Each

 Wooden Show Like to Know, Gargantuan Green Grape, Bright Lights Big Color, Kiss Me- Or Elf!
 Never Too Much Confetti, Muppets World Tour, Gaining Mole-mentum, Pirouette My Whistle
Shine for Me, So Elegant, I Lilac Glitter!, Blue Chips
Keeping Suzi at Bay, Suzi Shops and Island Hops, Hey Baby, Tickle My France-y
 Shorts Story, My Paprika is Hotter than Yours, My Pointe Exactly, Can't Find My Czechbook
Push & Pur-pull, You are So Outta Lime, Life Gave me Lemons, I Saw...U Saw...We Saw...Warsaw
Nein! Nein! Nein! Ok Fine!, Japanese Rose Garden, Eurso Euro, The Thrill of Brazil
Don't Pretzel My Buttons, Taupe-less Beach, You're Such a Budapest, I Sao Paulo Over There
OPI Scores a Goal, Cement the Deal, Lincoln Park After Dark, Samoan Sand
Juice Bar Hopping, Lost on Lombard, Java Mauve-A, Chillin' Like a Villain
DS Tourmaline, Blush Hour, Pros and Bronze

No comments:

Post a Comment